Welcome to The Stable Creative Hub and to our brand new Weston Super Startup competition!
The Weston Super Startup competition
- Weston Super Startup will reward the region's most promising startup business with a free year-long Full Time Membership at The Stable Creative Hub.
- The prize is designed to help a local enterpreur really focus on her or his business during its all-important formative years, and to expose the winner to the business support, opportunities and social and networking events that The Stable offers.
- The competition is being run in conjunction with The Weston, Worle and Somerset Mercury to help us reach every potential startup in the region. Know someone? Spread the love, share the links!
The Stable Creative Hub
- The Stable is Weston's first coworking space for the digital, tech and online creative industries.
- Our ethos is welcoming, friendly and collaborative with members feeling part of a like-minded group of people.
- The Stable essentially rents desk space and has part-time and full-time members, who swipe in and out on an hours-per-month basis.
- The Stable also has a few offices to rent, and also hires out rooms (and the whole venue by arrangement) for meetings and events.
Who can enter the competition?
If you're based in Weston-super-Mare or the wider North Somerset region (or are within The Mercury's Somerset distribution zone), and your business ticks all of the following boxes, you're probably able to enter. Read the full competition Terms and Conditions online first to check your enterprise is eligible or contact us using the details below.
- Fast-growing, entrepreneurial and innovative
- Still under two years old by end May 2018
- Five or fewer employees*
- Turnover of £100,000 or below
- A technology, digital or online creative focused startup
How to enter: Application Form
- Please read the full Terms and Conditions online before aubmitting an application.
- To enter, read through the online Application Form.
- Complete the Application Form and submit by midnight on 31 May 2018.
Finalists and judging
The judging panel will be announced here once finalised. It will include representatives from The Stable, The Mercury and the local entrepreneurial and business commnunity. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in June 2018 with a finalists' event taking place shortly after.
It's fantastic that you are interested in entering our Weston Super Startup competition. If you have questions that are not answered by the above or following a read-through of the full Terms and Conditions, email The Stable with your question. Good luck, startups, and we'll look forward to welcoming you to The Stable soon!
* The prize is for one full-time membership so, if your company has several employees, please take note. A discretionary % discount for additional teammates or on a rented office can potentially be discussed.