Funding for Social Entrepreneurs: Deadline 26 April 2018
Meet the 'School for Social Entrepreneurs' programme. Are you committed to helping people in need or improving the environment? If so, this funding from Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland will be of interest. This fund is here to help people to start up and scale social enterprises, charities, community projects and impact-led organisations.There is no cost to you at any point. It could give you a year of support, including:
- A learning programme
- A grant
- A supportive community
Which programme level is right for you?
Applications are open now for the Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme 2018, run in partnership with School for Social Entrepreneurs, and jointly funded by Big Lottery Fund. This programme has three levels. Find out which one is for you via the links below.
Start Up 2018 (includes traditional grant)
- Your project is in the planning stages but ready to start, or less than two years old
- Your project income is less than £15,000 a year
- You want to learn how to establish your organisation
Trade Up 2018 (includes Match Trading grant)
- Your project was established at least a year ago, and probably has at least one paid member of staff
- Your project income is more than £15,000 a year (no upper limit)
- You want to learn how to strengthen your organisation’s finances and impact to build a solid foundation for scaling
Scale Up 2018 (includes Match Trading grant)
- Your project was probably established two or more years ago, and probably has two or more paid members of staff
- Your project income is more than £75,000 a year (no upper limit)
- You want to learn how to scale your organisation from a solid foundation to create even more impact
This funding is provided through the banks not through The Stable Creative Hub, so find out more on their site and apply using their own processes. Very best of luck, this is a superb opportunity to get a business off the ground or to take it to the next level.
Win a membership worth £1,000+
Do you have a startup? Are you currently working out of your own home and would love to be able to take your startup to the next level? Check out our new Weston Super Startup competition for the chance to win a year's free membership here at The Stable Creative Hub and coworking space, Weston.